The standard VGA screen resolution for PCs is 640 x 480 pixels. This means that the size of the CDMenu window and, therefore, the background image should not exceed this value.
- Select "Properties - Background Image" from the menu bar or click on the corresponding button in the toolbar
- A dialog window is opened into which the image parameters can be specified.
- Click on the button marked "Browse..." and select a background image.
- Check the box marked "Enable Background Image".
- The following image positioning options are available:
- "Scale Window Size to Fit Image". This will adjust the size of the CDMenuPro window to match that of the background image.
- "Center Background Image". This will center the background image in the CDMenuPro window.
- "Position Background Image." Here you can enter the coordinates for upper left corner of the image relative to the CDMenu window.
- Exit the dialog window.
- The image is loaded.
If you want to use a Gif or Jpg image format, it's essential that you read the notes on the Image Formats page.