Frameless main Menu window
It's been possible to use frameless menu windows since CDMenuPro version 2.3. A background image is essential, however, If you would like to do this.
- Create a background image.
- Insert the background image into the project (menu bar "Properties - Background Image...".
- Define window properties: Menu bar "Properties - Size, Position...".
- Remove the check from the box marked "Window with Frame".
- Click on the action button "Settings" to the right of the check box.
- Now you can define the properties for the corners.
Warning: You cannot test the "frameless window" properties in the Editor. You will have to activate the "Test Project" feature.
The dialog window for entering the properties of the main window.
The dialog window for entering the properties of the main window's corners.
And this is how it looks: